Do any of the below criteria apply to you?
If Yes! Then You Qualify!
- Low Income Home Energy Assistance or Section 8
- CalFresh, Food Stamps or Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Women, Infants and Children Program (WIC)
- National School Lunch Program (NSLP)
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- California Work Opportunity and Responsibility to Kids (CalWORKs)
- Stanislaus Country Work Opportunity and Responsibility to Kids (StanWORKs)
- Welfare-to-Work (WTW)
- Greater Avenues for Independence (GAIN)
- Tribal TANF
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- Head Start Income Eligible (Tribal Only)
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations
- Federal Veterans and Survivors Pension Benefit Program
You can also qualify for California LifeLine if your household’s total annual gross income is at or less than these annual income limits
Annual Income Limit
Each additional member
If you have proof that you are Lifeline qualified please send them to LLP@TCTelephone.net. Thanks!
Questions? Contact Customer Support.
The Pink Envelope
After signing-up for a package plan, TC Telephone LLC will contact the California LifeLine Administrator to start the application process for you. We suggest that you watch for the pink envelope containing the application packet from the California LifeLine Administrator. After you receive the application packet, please complete, sign, and submit your application before the due date to stay qualified. Typically, the California LifeLine Administrator makes a decision within 7 days of receiving the application. To learn more, go to Program Guidelines at californialifeline.com.