Sign Up & Save
Signing up IS EASY!
Fill out the brief form on this page to apply for high value, low-cost telephone service.
How Do I Qualify?
You may qualify for the California LifeLine program by providing proof of one or more of the items listed below. You do not have to supply proof at this time, but will be asked to do so, at a later part of the application process.
- Low Income Home Energy Assistance or Section 8
- CalFresh, Food Stamps or Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Women, Infants and Children Program (WIC)
- National School Lunch Program (NSLP)
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- California Work Opportunity and Responsibility to Kids (CalWORKs)
- Stanislaus Country Work Opportunity and Responsibility to Kids (StanWORKs)
- Welfare-to-Work (WTW)
- Greater Avenues for Independence (GAIN)
- Tribal TANF
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- Head Start Income Eligible (Tribal Only)
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations
- Federal Veterans and Survivors Pension Benefit Program